Ken Randall, president/CEO, iLaw Global, a leading provider of legal education, and former dean of Alabama School of Law for 20 years, was recently in India to announce a tie-up with mylaw.net, an online legal learning start-up, to offer American Bar Association certified courses in the country. Sudipto Dey caught up with Randall, an expert in international relations and diplomacy, to understand the scope of the tie-up, and the implications of the growing Indo-US relations on the legal fraternity… Business Standard
- Bar review leader BARBRI acquires iLawVentures, LLC, pioneer in legal education distance learning
- How distance learning is changing legal education
- Online law degrees flourish under tight supervision
- Wolters Kluwer Legal Education and iLawVentures Collaborate to Expand Digital Education Offerings for U.S. Law Schools
- Can This Tech Company Save Legal Education?