0%of students loved the flexibility of the iLaw course
0%praised the interactivity with their professor in the iLaw course
0%of students would enroll in another iLaw course
0%of students said that video lectures work better for their schedule
Benefits to Your School
- Leveraging existing faculty strengths and school reputations
- Expanding applicant pools and markets, including lawyers and non-lawyer professionals
- iLaw provides expertise in both legal education and distance learning
- Provides new revenue streams and fills budget gaps
- Expands curriculum for coverage and for new areas
- Zero-risk in logistics of expanding your online curriculum, with no enrollment minimums
- Courses available synchronously (live online) or engaged-asynchronously (self-paced)
Benefits to Your Students
- Students interact with faculty through message boards, chat rooms, online faculty office hours, and email
- Asynchronous courses allow faculty-student interaction, as well as flexible schedules.
- Flexible schedule (Summer; Intersessions; Academic Year)
- Expanded curriculum
- Full range of interactivity with instructors through course collaboration, virtual office hours, and more
- Assessments that ensure course goals and student learning outcomes are met
- Opportunities for instruction from expanded professor
Online J.D. subjects can help you bolster your school’s content offerings, assist with enrollment and budget challenges. We work with your law school to design online J.D. topics that connect law students with advanced learning technology. These subjects diversify programs and attract potential student to support your core J.D. mission.
Non - J.D. Programs
Law Schools are moving away from being sole J.D. providers to comprehensive legal educators. We support your law school’s by handling everything from market research to recruitment. We can help your school leverage and optimize faculty strengths as your instructor’s transition into an LL.M., M.Jur., or certification online course environment.