As law schools move from being sole J.D. providers to comprehensive legal educators, iLaw supports your expansion by handling everything from market research to recruitment support to marketing.
Did you know that iLaw has successfully collaborated with more than 30 graduate programs since 2012? Would you like your school to deliver LL.M. Juris Master, Certificate or similar programs in a distance learning format?
We can help your school leverage and optimize faculty strengths as your instructors transition into an online course environment, provide
LMS and instructional design support, and offers class monitoring and technology assistance. Courses can be created to be offered synchronously, engaged-asynchronously, or hybrid. By partnering with iLaw your school will benefit by expanding applicant pools and markets, including lawyers and non-lawyer professionals, from around the world.
iLaw develops and delivers distance learning to complement J.D. offerings and diversify traditional programs, and build up surpluses to support your core J.D. mission.
In partnering with iLaw, your school benefits by:
- Working with teams highly experienced in both legal education and distance learning
- Diversifying legal education beyond the J.D. program
- Establishing additional revenue sources to cover/enhance budgets
- Leveraging existing faculty strengths your school’s reputation
- Expanding applicant pools and markets, including lawyers and non-lawyer professionals