BENGALURU: Online platform myLaw.net run by Delhi-based startup Rainmaker tied up with iLaw Global this month to provide courses certified by American Bar Association (ABA) to Indian students at affordable prices. Rainmaker is among the many startups that have formed symbiotic relationships with entities larger than themselves to build mutually beneficial business and synergies, and boosting their own brands in the process… Economic Times
- Bar review leader BARBRI acquires iLawVentures, LLC, pioneer in legal education distance learning
- How distance learning is changing legal education
- Online law degrees flourish under tight supervision
- Wolters Kluwer Legal Education and iLawVentures Collaborate to Expand Digital Education Offerings for U.S. Law Schools
- Can This Tech Company Save Legal Education?